Join us on
- 32 - 40 Hours
- Online Marketing
We are looking for an online marketing intern to support our team from September 2023 on. Are you looking for an educational internship at an informal and creative company in the events industry?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
During this internship at Plugged Media, you will work in the creative live entertainment industry on the brands Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies. In the marketing department you will work together with marketeers and graphic designers on the (online) omnichannel strategies of these companies.
Who are we?
Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies are specialists in the creation of custom live shows and surprising entertainment programming for corporate events. These brands take care of bookings, produce entertainment and give artistic advice for the development of entertainment concepts. They work together with high-end (international) clients.
Our office is located in the center of Breda. We work in an atmosphere where fun and craziness is at the core of our daily routine. Preferably during the Friday afternoon drinks while enjoying a beer to start the weekend.
What are you going to do?
- Support the development of marketing strategies;
- You will manage various social media channels. Together with the team you will think about angles for content, write catchy posts and manage responses on social media;
- You’ll help write website content, such as articles and emails for email marketing;
- You liaise with our online partners. So you are always connected with our target audience and provide a genuine connection;
- You will assist at events where we have employed photographers and videographers;
- You are the right hand of the online marketeer and support her where necessary;
- You pick up (internal) projects and bring them to a successful conclusion with your fresh perspective.
What we offer:
- An internship with variety: both in the office and during productions;
- An (inter)national team that welcomes you with open arms;
- The freedom to develop yourself and explore where your interests lie. Should you find an area of expertise within our company that you want to gain experience in, we are happy to look at opportunities with you;
- A free lunch everyday with the team in our lunchroom;
- Regular outings with the whole company, such as breakfast together, celebrations of big and small successes and weekly drinks;
- Full supervision during your internship. You will work as an active part of the team and can always fall back on us. Together we’ll work it out!
Who are you?
- You are a creative and inquisitive jack-of-all-trades who likes to get to work and explore;
- You have strong communication skills (both in Dutch and English);
- You like to develop within an (inter)national team where the main language is English;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You are curious about what the marketing- and event industry has to offer;
- You dig afternoon drinks with the team, to unwind and connect. DJ skills or upbeat dance moves are a plus.
Experience the benefits
of working with us
GROWTH AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
We believe that the personal and professional growth of our team members is an essential part of their own fulfillment, daily happiness and ultimately, inherently, our business results. We are a learning organization, providing and facilitating knowledge through the Plugged Academy platform or through recurring Masterclasses from industry professionals.
10 DAYS OFF
For a 20-week full-time internship, you will receive 10 days off plus two additional days during Carnaval. You will receive these days in addition to the regular Dutch holidays.
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE ECONOMY
During your internship, you will attend company events and the live shows we create to learn, experience and build a network that will benefit you throughout your career.
THERE IS A THING LIKE FREE LUNCH
We provide a daily lunch based on team preferences. Our lunches occasionally involve a battle between the carblovers, the salad fanatics and the sandwich fanatics, but one ingredient is a given: conviviality. And regularly, our talented colleagues are behind the turntables as DJs.
A budget of 125 euros to get inspired by everything the world has to offer, whether you spend it on concert tickets, an experience or books - you'll find a way to get inspired.
OUR FUN & CRAZINESS COMMITTEE
This committee consists of team members from the various entities, and organizes parties throughout the year, the breakfast club, the sports committee, the Thursday or Friday drinks with open stage, a variety of company outings and more.
INSPIRING OFFICE IN BREDA
We are located in a beautiful old church, situated in the heart of the city of Breda at walking distance from Central Station. We see our office as a creative hotspot, combined with a working environment that facilitates us in our jobs.
MEANINGFUL MEMORIES - THE REASON FOR OUR EXISTENCE
We believe in the power of human emotions. The greatest gift in life is our ability to influence the way other people feel. And we have made it our mission to touch people's souls by creating meaningful memories. For our clients, among ourselves, or through a donation to the Jarige Job Foundation for each birthday of our team member. Our common goal is to create memories that linger, move, resonate. That's what we do together.