Join us on
- 32 - 40 Hours
- Production events
We are looking for our hands-on production intern! Are you looking for an instructive internship at an informal and creative company?
Then you’ve come to the right place at The Fireflies.
Who are The Fireflies?
We are specialists in creating surprising line-ups and programming for (mainly) corporate events. We take care of bookings, produce entertainment and give artistic advice on the development of entertainment concepts. We work together with great clients from the Netherlands and other European countries. Here we can unleash our creativity and expertise, where your fresh and creative viewpoint comes in handy!
Our office is located in beautiful Breda. Happy as a kid we are with a real Brabants sausage roll to start off the Monday morning with. To then end the week with Friday afternoon drinks together.
What are you going to do?
- Prepare the events, in which you will be involved in the process from A to Z. This means that you will be making schedules so that everyone knows exactly what to do;
- You will be in contact with the artists being booked to provide additional information. During the event, you make sure the artists are at the right place at the right time so that everything runs smoothly;
- When something is still missing on production, you will be the hero(s) who saves the event.
What we offer:
- An internship with variety: both in the office and during a production;
- A super cozy team that welcomes you with open arms;
- The freedom to develop yourself and explore where your interests lie. Are you curious about other work? We would be happy to look at opportunities with you;
- A free lunch every day in our lunchroom;
- Full supervision during your internship. You work as an active member of the team and can always fall back on us. Together we will work it out!
Who are you?
- You are a creative, flexible and above all sociable jack-of-all-trades, who likes to get to work and explore;
- You like making almost weekly trips to the hardware store, clothing store or supermarket to save a production last-minute;
- You are curious about different types of entertainment and love to explore new combinations of acts.
Experience the benefits
of working with us
GROWTH AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
We believe that the personal and professional growth of our team members is an essential part of their own fulfillment, daily happiness and ultimately, inherently, our business results. We are a learning organization, providing and facilitating knowledge through the Plugged Academy platform or through recurring Masterclasses from industry professionals.
10 DAYS OFF
For a 20-week full-time internship, you will receive 10 days off plus two additional days during Carnaval. You will receive these days in addition to the regular Dutch holidays.
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE ECONOMY
During your internship, you will attend company events and the live shows we create to learn, experience and build a network that will benefit you throughout your career.
THERE IS A THING LIKE FREE LUNCH
We provide a daily lunch based on team preferences. Our lunches occasionally involve a battle between the carblovers, the salad fanatics and the sandwich fanatics, but one ingredient is a given: conviviality. And regularly, our talented colleagues are behind the turntables as DJs.
A budget of 125 euros to get inspired by everything the world has to offer, whether you spend it on concert tickets, an experience or books - you'll find a way to get inspired.
OUR FUN & CRAZINESS COMMITTEE
This committee consists of team members from the various entities, and organizes parties throughout the year, the breakfast club, the sports committee, the Thursday or Friday drinks with open stage, a variety of company outings and more.
INSPIRING OFFICE IN BREDA
We are located in a beautiful old church, situated in the heart of the city of Breda at walking distance from Central Station. We see our office as a creative hotspot, combined with a working environment that facilitates us in our jobs.
MEANINGFUL MEMORIES - THE REASON FOR OUR EXISTENCE
We believe in the power of human emotions. The greatest gift in life is our ability to influence the way other people feel. And we have made it our mission to touch people's souls by creating meaningful memories. For our clients, among ourselves, or through a donation to the Jarige Job Foundation for each birthday of our team member. Our common goal is to create memories that linger, move, resonate. That's what we do together.